Thursday, December 31, 2009

I've been Revisited!

Yesterday morning I was out getting a load of firewood and saw a yellow streak. I had to see what kind of bird it was. I went into the garage to get a better look out the side window. To my surprise, I had a Western Meadowlark. He came back. I was so pleased, I text'd my DB to tell him. I watched him during the day make his rounds and when he flew into the backyard below the feeders, I grabbed my camera. Isn't he beautiful?
I haven't seen him today so maybe the conditions were just right for him to visit. Last year during our "big" storm he stayed for a week. I hope he comes back.

I need to get motivated today. I really really want to get into my sewing room and finish a wall hanging that's been hanging around for a couple of years. It's almost done. I quilted most of it, then turned it. I'm so directionally challenged, it's the only way for me to do it.


I hope everyone has a Great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment