Monday, August 6, 2012

My Design Wall - August 5, 2012

I've been on vacation for the last two weeks with company visiting me and my son and I travelling to Montana to visit with family.  I didn't get to sew at all at home.  I did take my machine to Montana so one of my granddaughters could use it.  They decided on making tote bags while I was there.  We always try to do one project when I get there.  I didn't take any pictures. :(   My daughter even decided to make a tote bag.  They all turned out very nicely.

I'm still working on Judy's Quilt Along - Nicole's Sofa Quilt.  Somewhere along the line, I didn't make enough of the outside strips.  So I'm doing those this week.  Here's what is complete to this point,


I can't wait to get this one completed.  I have some UFOs that need to be finished by the end of the year.

This post is being linked to Judy's Patchwork Times, Design Wall