Friday, December 16, 2011

Peeping Chickens


The chickens want to see if I'm home or not.  They're checking me out, wondering if I have any goodies for them.  Doug (DB) would be right out there scramming them off the patio and out of the backyard.  I'm a push over.  I like them right where they are, but I won't tell him that I let them wander wherever.

We got 3 hens from my son's roommate this past weekend.  These chickens are a little discumbobulated.  My Cleo (black hen behind the sex-link is the top chicken) but I fear she may loose her post to a huge black Wynadotte.  They've been mixing it up.

I'm on vacation now until the first of January.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I'm planning on finishing some quilts.  I have 4 or 5.  One for my daughter, granddaughter, quilt for the local parochial school here, and one for Doug's dispatcher.  I'll post pictures when they are completed.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment