Sunday, October 20, 2013

Design Wall 10-21-2013

I have been working on a Leader and Ender project by Bonnie Hunter.  It will be a scrappy Irish Chain.  Right now I'm sewing the 2 in squares together to form the "chain" of the quilt.

                                                                  
I don't have a picture but I will in my next post.

My design wall has my sister's quilt on it.  I just finished putting a small border on it.  The final border will have appliques on a 6 in border.

The first border is hardly seen here.  It's 1 1/2 inches in a purple batik.  

I finished my son's Crown Royal Jean quilt and he's sleeping under it.  He really likes it. 



Now my children and grandchildren all have at least one quilt.  Time to start the cycle over.

My website is under construction.  I hope to have it up and running in the next two weeks.  I imagine that a couple of the pages will be "under construction" but it is a work in progress and I'm working with a gal who has a life also.  In the meantime, I am having a short Christmas Sale.  Any quilt (except king) that I received in this month will be quilted with a medium meander for 30% off.  See details on the left side of this blog.  I hope to be able to quilt your Christmas present for your special person.  

This post will be linked to Judy's Design wall in the morning.  Take a visit and see what others have been doing this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment