Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Get 'R Done October 2013

My list last month was light.
 Quilt Carpenter's Star - Not Done
Doug's Quilt - Not Done, Close

I was getting ready to work on Doug's quilt and found that the back was smaller than the top.  I had to order fabric to get it done.  Well with the thanks of Bonnie's Quilt Cam last night, I was able to get three borders on the back and the fourth is cut and ready to go.  That is getting done this morning.


I'm not showing this again until I have a finished bound quilt ready to give to my son.

October's Get 'R Done list:

Quilt Carpenter's Star
Finish Doug's quilt, enlarge backing, quilt, bind

If there is any time left, I will work on

Sew applique on Arin's quilt borders.


Please join me in seeing what other quilters are doing.  This post is being linked to Judy's Get 'R Done