Monday, December 2, 2013

Celtic Solstice Mystery, Wk 1

I picked my fabrics, joined the Celtic Solstice FB group, printed my first clue and here I am!  I decided to make the Small size quilt.  I have all the orange backgrounds cut for a large, but I want to make some progress with this mystery.  I will probably use the pieces for the large as my leader and ender later on.  Now my leader and ender is my scrappy Irish Chain.  I have used mostly my stash for this mystery, only purchasing a couple of fat quarters in orange.  I have a great stash, that will most like last me a lifetime. Pictures?  Okay,



It's not to late to start.  Go to Bonnie Hunter's blog and choose the Celtic Solstice tab.  The mystery will only be up until June.  The facebook page is private but you probably can ask to join.  

My Leader and Ender project is the scrappy Irish Chain.  It comes from Bonnie's book.

Irish chain project
Order any of her books directly from her site and I've heard she autographs each one.

Go see what others participating in the Mystery are doing.  I have also linked this post up with Judy at Patchwork Times Design wall

No comments:

Post a Comment