Monday, December 23, 2013

Part 4 CS Mystery

This Mystery has been slow going for me.  I have to elevate my foot often and it seems that I only last about 30 minutes at a time standing or sitting.  I've finished step 1 and 2 and have about half of step 3 and 4 completed.  I'm enjoying the Mystery so far and surprised to hear that we will be putting some of it together soon.

Christmas Eve is tomorrow and my family celebrates the Eve.  We will have our traditional pound cake with a bean in it ( from my paternal grandmothers side), goulash and lefse from my maternal grandmother's side.  I enjoy the traditions, it makes me feel close to my family, those here, out of state and not here.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year.

This post is being linked to CS Mystery and Judy's Design Wall.  Go check out what everyone is doing with their Mystery or on their Design Walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment