Monday, February 6, 2012

What's on My Design Wall

This weekend I finished up on my January UFO project and have almost completed my February project.

  I only have to bind that one so I decided to only sew on it at night after dinner while we are watching television. I really want to finish up my unfinished projects but I have several quilts that I need to make.  The most important is one for my son, Doug.  He's been so patient with me.  He only requested his quilt about 3 years ago.  Well, it's started!


It's a jean quilt.  He provided all the jeans.  For the back he provided crown royal bags.  I'm not sure how that will work.  I guess I'll figure it out when I get there.  Anyone have any ideas? 


This post is being posted on Judy's Design Wall posts

1 comment:

  1. You may have to stabilize the Crown Royal bags.
    Lynne in Hawaii

    ReplyDelete