Friday, February 3, 2012

January 2012 UFO Project

Minutes ago I finished my January project.  It has been washed, dried and delivered.  Whew!  I did it!  I'm calling it Flower Garden.  It was a block of the month class I took several years ago.  The top was completed but not quilted or bound.


Judy called for project number 5:


I'll finished this one when she calls 11. I substituted this for 5 because of a deadline.  I donated this quilt to to our local parochial school annual auction.  I hope it brings them a decent amount of money.

For February, Judy called project 1.  This one is a child's charity quilt.  Someone from one of my favorite quilt shops made the top and I will finished it.  It only needs binding.




2 comments:

  1. Carmi thanks for linking up to WIP'D. Congrats on the finish! I have several as well where the tops have been completed but everything else is hanging in the balance...

    Perhaps you will finish more projects before the end of the month rolls around and we will see you again! Beautiful work, and I know the person who was on the receiving end was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carmi, just wanted to let you know if you go back to the WIP'D post for February, I added some html for the button. You can grab it if you would like. Thanks!
    http://lameinbothfeet.blogspot.com/2012/02/wipd-february.html

    ReplyDelete