Minutes ago I finished my January project. It has been washed, dried and delivered. Whew! I did it! I'm calling it Flower Garden. It was a block of the month class I took several years ago. The top was completed but not quilted or bound.
Judy called for project number 5:
I'll finished this one when she calls 11. I substituted this for 5 because of a deadline. I donated this quilt to to our local parochial school annual auction. I hope it brings them a decent amount of money.
For February, Judy called project 1. This one is a child's charity quilt. Someone from one of my favorite quilt shops made the top and I will finished it. It only needs binding.